Saturday 9 July 2016

Far beyond the stars...

Hello out there!

Recently I've taken a bit of a break from my 15mm gaming to have a try at something a little different: X-Wing & Star Trek Attack Wing.

Both games are very similar to each other due to Attack Wing essentially being a re-dress of X-Wing (although there are differences).

A lot of people seem to play one or the other, whether because they are more a fan of one fictional universe or they prefer the way one game feels.  Personally I'm a big fan of both Star Wars and Star Trek so naturally I've chosen to dive straight in to both of them, feet first.

I've been playing X-Wing for about two months or so, only got one tournament game played so far and I'll be doing a recap of it shortly.

Attack Wing I've had one small gaming session and then went in at the deep end and played in an organised play event, again I'll be doing a recap and a more in depth look at how I chose my fleet for the day.

I'll try to get some pictures up of any gaming sessions that I take part in, it can be a little difficult at a tournament but hopefully casual games and my "test runs" I'll try and get as many up as I can.

To finish off this first post, I've got two photos which sum up my tournaments so far:

X-Wing (yes, that is my A-Wing):


Star Trek (yes, that is my dice roll!):


Be back very soon with my tourney write-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment